just realised I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by Pascale’s Healing Journey. I feel like I have arrived. I feel like a real blogger now. Thank You So Much!!
I feel we have been on very similar journeys. I look forwards to Pascale’s posts. I really feel connected with Pascale’s journey.
What inspired you to start a blog
What is your number one tip for other bloggers?
What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
Who inspires you the most?
What book are you reading at the moment?
What is your top holiday destination?
What can’t you live without?
What is your biggest pet peeve?
If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
What’s your favourite word in the English language?
My daughter inspired me to start my blog, just after everything happened. I tinkered with it but I didn’t really know where to start until I had got some career’s advice from somebody else, who also thought the blog would be a great idea. My daughter was the one who initially set me up with my blog.
- My number one tip for bloggers would be to engage with the community. I was reluctant at first but I am learning such a lot h
- Outside of blogging, I am a keen genealogist. My goal is to bring every person to life, to find their stories. I make all my own cards and occasionally my own earrings. I also scrapbook.
- Nelson Mandela-I was struck by the power of somebody who could have so much influence for so long despite his circumstances. I read that while being held captive he had refused to answer to anything but Mr Mandela, I took and still take my inspiration from this. We can always insist on being treated with respect.
- I am currently dipping in and out of Psychopath Free by Jackson McKenzie.
- My top holiday destination would probably be Paris. I Love France.
- I have my Great Grandmother’s bible. It has flowers pressed in it and a handwritten piece of paper saying what all the flowers are.
- My pet peeve is know-it-alls.
- Right now I would probably like to be a crocodile for obvious reasons. However in the fullness of time I would like to settle down and become a sea creature of some description-probably a whale or a dolphin.
- My favourite word in the english language, would have to be chocolate. I love the sound of it but I enjoy eating it even more.